With a lack of track notes on bushwalks in NSW, some years ago I developed a bushwalking web site - it is available at Bushwalking NSW. It has information on track notes, national parks, regions, activities, book reviews and more. Check it out. Prior to that I sent my walk reports to the Australian Bushwalking and Camping Web Site (which despite its name was mostly NSW-based). Unfortunately it now only exists in the web archives.
I have moved my bushwalking log book (last update 19 September 2012) off to a separate page so that it didn't overwhelm this one.
I have a fascination for Wollemi National Park, both canyoning and bushwalking. A lot of my future plans for walks involve that area, and the northern Blue Mountains in general. It is a fantastic area of wilderness, and I've loved all of the trips I've made there. Some future walks I'd like to do include:
- Wollemi NP - Bob Turners to Colo Meroo (lilo) (tried this many years ago but had lilo trouble. Went back recently in flood, but decided it was too dodgy.) - Done!
- Blue Mountains NP - Three Peaks (though I was sore for a week after K to K!)
- Wollemi NP - Wollemi - East to West (Newnes to Culoul Range)
- Wollemi NP - Wollemi - North to South
- Wollemi NP - the Colo River and passes (I've done most of the length of the Colo, and about 10 or so passes out of maybe 40)
- Blue Mountains NP - Upper Grose Valley
- Nattai NP - Russells Needle
- Blue Mountains NP - Katoomba to Mittagong
- Blue Mountains NP - Blue Breaks
- The Great North Walk
- Morton NP - Ettrema Creek to the Shoalhaven River